We ensure that the University manages its utilities as effectively as possible and maintains a quality environment that is conducive to work and study. Our goal is to reduce the normalized energy consumption per square foot of campus building space by 2 percent per year thru 2025.
What We Do:
1. Perform campus Energy Audits
2. Collect/Analyze Utility Meter Data and meters
3. Analyze Utility Rates and Best Utility Services
4. Evaluate Energy Efficiency and Reduce Consumption
5. Promote Energy Conservation and Awareness