Current Residence Hall Energy Reduction Rankings
The Crimson Conserve Energy Competition will be taking place September 11-24th.
This competition allows residential halls to compete against each other to see who can save the most energy during the 2 week timeframe. To participate you need to lower your carbon footprint. You can do so by doing tasks like…
- Turning off your lights before leaving
- Unplugging unused electronics
- Taking shorter showers
- Washing clothes in cold water
- Cleaning the lint filter in the dryer
- Keeping your room temperature at a steady 70 degrees!
Click below to navigate to our Energy Dashboard to get updates on your residential halls status!
Follow our social media @UAEnergyMgmt for further updates!