Please contact Matt Skinner, Director of Capital Management and Estimating at 348-8845 or to initiate a project.

Projects that require over $750,000 are considered to be Capital Projects that require approval by the Board of Trustees. If your project may exceed $750,000, you must initiate Attachment K to Board Rule 415, in addition to completing the Project Initiation Request.
Attachment K to Board Rule 415

Student Organizations needing to initiate a project should use the forms below:

Student Organization Housing Guidelines
Student Organization PIR

Click here for help in using the Everest/K2 Project Initiation Request and Project Approval Forms

If you have a service need please contact your Building Representatives or utilize AIM/FMAX