The Plumbing Maintenance Department maintains all plumbing fixtures in restrooms, laboratories and kitchen areas. We also maintain pipe systems for domestic water, sanitary sewage, heating supply lines, high-pressure airlines, vacuum lines, natural gas lines and other pipes as needed. We insure that all plumbing fixtures and pipes are installed and maintained according to building codes and safety requirements. The primary function of the Plumbing Maintenance Department is to provide a comfortable and safe environment for students, faculty and staff.
Some of the common functions and services provided by Plumbing Maintenance are:
- Customer service response to plumbing related work orders received from Housing, Academic Buildings, and Athletics
- Plumbing service for teaching laboratories and scientific laboratories
- Maintenance of heating and domestic hot water equipment
- Repair and replacement of plumbing fixtures as needed or through renovations
- Unstopping of drain lines and repair of leaks
- General welding including, but not limited to, pipes and handrails
Routine work orders should be submitted through your building representative. If you are a Housing Resident, contact Housing at 348-6188. If you have an emergency during or after regular business hours please call the Customer Service Center at 348-6001.
1430 12th Avenue Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
7:30 pm-4:00 pm
Box 870294 Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
Plumbing Staff Directory:
|Stephen Mize||Assistant Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Perri Faulkner||Facilities Associate IIemail@example.com|