Who we are:
UA Facilities Maintenance Department is a multi-disciplined organization consisting of 93 employees practicing the following trades:
- Cabinet Making (Cabinet Shop Gallery)
- Pest Management
- Building Envelope
- Renovation Team
What we do:
- Facilities Maintenance performs maintenance, renovation, and construction services in the areas listed above for all University of Alabama Facilities. UA Pest Management provides the full spectrum of pest control services, including termite system installation and monitoring.
How to request maintenance service:
If you are experiencing a maintenance related problem, please contact the maintenance department by one of the following methods:
- Routine maintenance request for service should be submitted through your building representative.
- If you are a Housing Resident, contact Regina Stapleton at 348-6188 to report maintenance related problems.
- If you have an emergency maintenance problem, call the Service Response Center directly at 348-6001. If after 5:00pm, call the University Police Department at 348-5454.
How to request renovation or construction service:
- If your proposed project will involve more than one trade, change the use of a University space, or has a budget greater than $5,000, you will need to fill out a Project Initiation Request.
- If the request does not meet these guidelines, you may call the Facilities Maintenance office at 348-3962, and you will be directed to the appropriate party.
Facilities Maintenance Department Contacts
|Tyler Capell||Assistant Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||348-0816|
|AJ Johnston||Assistant Manageremail@example.com||348-6198|
|David Marlowe||Assistant Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||348-5909|
|Scott Matherson||Assistant Manageremail@example.com||348-0363|
|Mike Spooner||Building Envelope Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||348-8158|